The Tampa Bay Buccaneers accept formal requests for the donation of Buccaneer memorabilia for use in charitable fundraising events. Due to the large number of requests the team receives on a daily basis, the Buccaneers are only able to accept requests from charitable, non-profit organizations that directly service clients.
If you wish to request a donation or player appearance, please mail your request on your organization’s letterhead to:
One Buccaneer Place
Tampa, FL 33607
Due to the volume of donation requests received annually, we have established a regional policy for fulfilling donation requests which includes non-profit organizations within Marion, Citrus, Lake, Sumter, Hernando, Orange, Seminole, Pasco, Polk, Osceola, Hillsborough, Pinellas, Manatee, Hardee, Highlands, De Soto, Sarasota and Charlotte counties. The following policies and procedures must be used:
- All requests must be submitted in writing, via mail. We do not accept form letters, faxes or E-mails.
- All requests must come on the benefiting charity’s official letterhead, with PROOF of charitable status (501(C)3 certificate). Fundraisers to benefit an individual or family are generally not honored.
- Letters must contain the date of the event, the contact person’s name, phone number and address, the type of fundraiser, and where the proceeds go.
- Due to the tremendous volume of requests, event coordinators must allow 8-10 weeks for processing of their request.
- The Buccaneers do not accept fan merchandise for the purpose of autographing. Items sent to the Buccaneers will be returned to the sender immediately.
- Unless otherwise stated, organizations will receive one item per year in an attempt to help the greatest number of people.
- If you are also requesting a player appearance for your event, it will need to be sent in separately from your donation request for proper handling. See the Appearances page for more information.
- All national nonprofit organizations submitting a donation request must have an affiliate entity in the counties listed above that retains all funds generated from the event. Donations will not be provided to national organizations who do not currently hold a Florida Consumer Certificate of Exemption.
For more information, please call the Buccaneers Community Relations Department Hotline at (813) 870-2700 ext. 2248.